Become a member of the Church family
If you or a member of your family would like to be baptised, we'd love to talk to you about the process. Simply complete the form below and one of our office staff will contact you to confirm.
We are a Baptizing Church on the Gold Coast. And what does this mean? Well, As Anglicans we believe that the Grace of God is at work through this wonderful sacrament. That through this sacrament the newly baptized are welcomed into the Church and, being ‘born from above,’ they enter a second family – the fellowship of all those who believe. At St Peter’s we have a small font at the door to remind all who enter that entrance into the church is through baptism.
What is required to have my child baptised?
- Submit a 'New Baptism Request' form, baptisms are held on one Sunday and one Saturday of each month.
- We will contact you by email or phone to organise a date for the baptism.
- Have a meeting with the Parish Priest (Fr Don Parker) prior to the baptism
- It is a Diocesan requirement that ALL Godparents are baptised.
- Fee - there is no fee for the baptism, however, we do ask for a donation to be paid at the time of the interview