Giving to St Peter's Church Gold Coast
WHAT IS GIVING FOR LIFE?
This is planned giving by parishioners at St Peter's based on the following principles:
- GIVE THANKS - Give thanks for everything with which God has blessed you.
- GIVE REGULARLY - Commit or re-commit to giving money regularly to the church and to other charities. Review your giving in other areas, such as time or hospitality.
- GIVE GENEROUSLY - We recommend giving equal amounts to the Church and then to organisation(s) that help further the Kingdom of God.
- GIVE YOURSELF - Be involved with the organisations you support. Spend time praying for the work of your church and that of other causes you support. Keep up to date with what they are doing so that your prayers and your giving are properly informed.
How to give at St Peter's
We offer the following ways of financial giving to St Peter's.
- Direct Giving (online - or direct debit)
- Our Envelope Scheme
- Cash Donation
- Through a Bequest
- Through a Family Trust
- Through PAYPAL on our website
Please contact our Parish Administrator for assistance with setting up your giving.
Some of the charities we suppport.
Make A Donation Online
The form below will allow you to use Efpos cards and credit cards to make a one-off, weekly or monthly payment to the church. Simply choose the amount you want, the frequency, then click next. The form will walk you through putting your card and personal details.
St Peter's Anglican church only collects your details for payment reference. We do not disclose these details to anyone. You can find full details at on our privacy statement.
If you set up a regular payment, it can be cancelled at any time by contacting St Peter's Office during office hours or through email request to email@example.com.
All payments are made using a secure payment system known as stripe.